Birthday =)

Chat Box :P

Friday 26 March 2010

Jusco again~

Last Sunday i go jusco again.... zhadao......At 1pm, i reach there and go to popular there for buying some buku rujukan for exam.....

At popular, i saw Han Yan-----( My 师姐) haha, damn happy cz long time din saw her edi......Then we two talk talk talk, talk about my skul and her skul lor. After that i go to choose the book that i wan......then go to buy e-pop cz gt super junior again =.=

Then, I walk myself in jusco. When i talk wif sherlyn in phone and walking to the playground of jusco, zhadao, saw dao 1 boy, very 面熟. Like a boy........ Then i saw carefully , zhadao he saw me and really is him----- Jian wei. boomdou!!! Then we walk sambil talk bout skul again......

At 2:30pm, my mother call me and say go back edi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment