Birthday =)

Chat Box :P

Monday 8 November 2010

Home Life ♥

LOL...yesterday (Sunday), sleep till very late, almost 12~
Faster wake up and brush my teeth and all things....
Tot can watch the show at 12pm till 1pm~ Bt whole family is hungry, make me wanna crazy =.=, so follow them go OLD TOWN, Sri Sinar there~
Imma always the same, the chocolate drinks and the Nasi lemak, LOL..hahaha
After that, back home, wan to play pc again? NO, is bored man~
LOL...so play WII~wohoo~ 7 months din play d, forget how to play....
whole day jus play the sport games--- Tennis, Baseball, Bowling~ NO BOXING, is too tired la
And COOKING MAMA~ wohoo~LOLz
Call my bro play tennis wif me, bt 1st bro play till half the dota game start d -.- lame~ how?! play myself la~ 1 hand hold my control and another hold my bro's...IT'S FUN ~ hahaha~
Baseball....LOL...dunno how to play, then try it lur....LOL 4 times home run~ yuhooo~ 7 vs 3
Imma the WINNER ~ xP keep foulball also
Bowling, play till very bu nai fan d
COOKING MAMA more cham.....Bored la, play till 15 food then continue ma TENNIS, I love TENNis game la~ It's FUn...
5pm, dad ask me wanna go buy games? okay, go lur.. tot he bring me go shop only, LOL bring me go Jusco -.-
Din buy anything there, jus ma earphone -.- expensive la adui
1st bro buy bout 5-6 games for PS3...I wan NINTENDO DS~ PLS
Buy it is too expensive, can buy a WII ady-.-
If cant then PSP in purple colour :D
LOL...i noe i jus can dream it.....
And i wan a phone ( LG Lollipop 2 or Sony Ericsson Premier 3)
I noe dad will say see how is my result
At night, LOL....brothers were damn noisy , play football game till keep laughing~
Im watching tv that time, see them laugh also no need see d =.=
Go 1st floor to continue ma show, hahah, it was damn funny.....
Had a Happy day yesterday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment