Birthday =)

Chat Box :P

Monday 29 November 2010

Met XinNie

Today go jusco for lunch...
After order our food, me and mum were talking wif eafch other..
Suddenly mum said, That wan look like Xin Nie leh...LOL
So far also let you saw dou?
Then i saw her back, damn look like, bt why did her hair so less d -.-
Ran faster to her...Wow really Xin Nie..like that also let us meet dou...
Saw dou me, she faster say okay la, bye to her aunt and cousin -.-
Gosh...me zuo you wei nan -.- She very zhadou -.- Bao qi her cousin >< her cousin morning come ady because of her!! Bt she dunwan her -.-
Then we met 89(Ong) again -.- i go jusco how many times, is also meet him -.-
I meet ah kong also -.- and many ppl
After buying sth , Xin Nie back wif me too.
We 2 start eat Cheezy Wedges that we bought just now..
After that, we went to 3rd floor for WII...
Wow, we play all games, Tennis, Bowling, Baseball, Boxing , Cooking Mama and Golf , But golf play bu dao lor....
LOL keep shouting at the up there
And then until 5pm, went back my room and ctn play pc -.-
She keep taking pic -.-
Bt me playing pc...
And then...
I suddenly listen dou my playlist is playing SorrySorry..
LOL...So we record SorrySorry dance in my phone
hahahaha...We also decided to dance Bad Romance..Bt Suddenly Xin Nie's dad come ady, so cant record...So that after that, they back home la -.-

































No comments:

Post a Comment