Birthday =)

Chat Box :P

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Nail painting =P

Last Wednesday(1/12)
Asking Sherlyn come my house for Wii..
Bt she need to go PD on 3pm, So cant come my house =(
Mum wanna go out..asking me wanna for nail painting?
LOL... Sherlyn dint come my house..so I go wif mum..
Have a nail painting =P
Near see is quite nice..bt far see like ah neh neh =.= LOL
Bt i like it too..there is pair of cherry and a flower on each nail..
Toe's nails gt too..bt background colour is damn sharp -.-
Not really like it..
Asking dad for iPad xD
Dad duno what's that -.-
Tell him that like laptop without keyboard and touch screen..
It same like ipod touch and iphone..the game inside same too
Asking him for New Phone for me too..Cz i got 5th in class ..
Bt now only i noe he don't know that i get it =.=
Hope can get them C=

No comments:

Post a Comment