Birthday =)

Chat Box :P

Saturday 22 January 2011

1U Day

Thursday was Taipusam.. Also a holiday that day :)
So me and mum decided to go 1U for our clothes xD
Is time to buy new clothes for new year adyy..
So almost 10pm we went theree and 10:40 reach there..
That time was less ppl when we reach..
So we went to have our breakfasttt..
I order these :P
Egg tarts


Cha Shao Bao xD


And a glass chinese tea
After finish..
There were damn many ppl at 1U -.-
So me and mum started shopping..
Then we shop until a shop called 'Colours'
So we go in and mum ask whether gt my clothes or nt ==
Then i try 2 types of dress..
White & black..
Seem like black is more suitable for me so buy it..
Then buy mum's clothes =.=
6 hours there just buy a neclace and a dress for me.. Arghhh
And mum buy 3 clothes..
So about 4pm then we go back ady..
For dinner, we had Ba Kut Teh.

No comments:

Post a Comment