Birthday =)

Chat Box :P

Sunday 23 January 2011

McDonald :P

Yesterday .. Saturday ..
Went to skul for kokurikulum =.=
KRS..Make me crazy =.=
Go bomba betterrrrr..
So run here and there, play water here and there..
Now my legs almost patah..
Damn sour xD
Until I dont wan walk, go down from stair also like gt leg problem der person..
In the afternoon, me and mum went for lunch, it was MCD xDD
Love it so much..
But not Damansara wan..is Desa Jaya =.=
Then the same, ate McChicken and nuggets..
And mum ate the black pepper de Chicken..new one =.=
Not very spicy, bt very bitter ==
Then mum need to buy sth..
I took this in car xDD
Looks weird..
Like the clothes :)
After that, went back home and watch the show..
女王不下班

Nice show..
Wanna watch other new show like 爱似百汇

1 comment:

  1. Yea Yea Yea!!! u should watch "love Buffet"!!!
    Aaron is in it!! XDDDD

    ReplyDelete