Birthday =)

Chat Box :P

Sunday 18 October 2009

~ Go to Sungei Wang TOday~(18/10/09)

Today, when i wake up, my mother come in my room and she say: "FASTER WAKE UP!!!!" Then i suddenly remember tat today wanna go to Sungei wang to buy some clothes!!!! Then i qucikly go to brush my teeth and go n have my porridge. 10minutes later , i go n shower. Until 10:30pm, my cousin's mother come already. She took us to Sungei wang! 15 minutes later, we reach there. My brother and his friend go to shopping themselves. Then me, my mother , my grandma n aunt go to shopping. When we go to the sungei wang大厅, i saw tat got a poster is 败犬女王, and there write 3pm got a 造势活动. Then i call my brother when they are trying the clothes and ask wat is 造势活动. Then we go n choose the clothes. Beside a clothes shop is a Vincci shop. I tell my mother go Vincci there to try some shoes. I see a shoes very nice then i try it, after tat my mother let me buy the shoes!!! Very happy!!! Then, im hungry, i told my mother n my aunt bring me go n have my lunch. I eat Fried Rice n my mother n my aunt eat mee.......but my grandma dunwan eat.....ok..until2:30pm we are waiting 4 my brother them, then we go 大厅 to see the 阮经天和杨谨华....im ery happy cause can see artists again.....When they come out, the ppl shout loudly, i wan PENGSAN edi........杨谨华 very pretty n 阮经天 oso very handsome wat.......hahaha, cause im very tired so i tell my mother to go back, n at 4:00pm we go back from sungei wang edi...............


杨谨华 very pretty n she is saying HI to we all!!!!

阮经天和杨谨华!


Talking!!!!

WANNA TO pALY GAME?



杨谨华!!! So Pretty!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow,you so good lo, can see ruan jin tian and yang jin hua,I'm os sad because I can't go to sungai wang. The reason of I sad is because I love bai quan nv wang this movie... I know they would come to sungai wang but I can't go...so sad...Haha,but you were lucky can see them...

    Vivian Lim

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx ruan jin tian yang jin hua nia... come see my blog www.jeffvaple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete