Birthday =)

Chat Box :P

Sunday 4 October 2009

~ I also wont forget this day ~ 4/10/09

I cant FORGET THIS DAY!!! Cause today is our school's carnival, I very happy!! Cause there got sell Thomas Jack's CD (东于哲)Happy!!!!! RM 25 easy lah, hahaha... After me n sherlyn buy the cd we two happy dao.....haha!! 10 minutes later... yeah!!! MY DARLING---Natalie come edi, wohoo~~~we talk talk talk n buy buy buy~~ now im waiting my mother n brothers come. FINALLY THEY COME but my father din come cz he very busy, sad. If he come i really very happy. Now my legs very pain cause i stand 8 HOURS non sit today....55 pain......


东于哲专辑还有亲笔签名


At 7pm, my mother go and fetch Xin Nie and Wan Ching go to PIZZA HUT METRO PRIMA cause today honey----Sherlyn celebrate her birthday dinner there. We go up there with life. Reach there, i saw beside!!! YEAH , MY DARLING-- Natalie cant see me, i quickly call her: "NATALIE!!!" Seeing me!! "oh, my Yvonne......" sambil hug me, go in!! I non stop calling Natalie... Darling... Natalie... Darling... haha~~ She saw me and saw me and saw me, lik wan to kill me when we are eating. Then, finish eating, i sit beside Natalie and chat with her about all funny things at her school and we took some pictures! When im talking wif Natalie, suddenly she saw beside then i follow her, she tell me : "Ling, the little boy bit me....." And she turn her face again, the little boy is Sherlyn's cousin, he so cute, he do some posts like Ultraman, Power Ranger and non stop bitting Natalie, we non stop laughing n her cousin non stop bitting Natalie. Dunno why Natalie's head non stop knocking my head!!! We two cant control ourself edi. When the little boy wan to bit Natalie, suddenly he PK edi....SHD ( we three, me, natalie n sherlyn) non stop laughing n we cant control ourselves. When we are laughing, Natalie's father call her go back edi... sad.....then we all eating cake then we go down playground there n talk... then my mother come n fetch me, Xin Nie and Wan Ching back.....( I cant forget this day, if i record it, really shoick!!)




me, sherlyn, xinnie n wan ching

Sherlyn, Natalie n me


SHD....

No comments:

Post a Comment