Birthday =)

Chat Box :P

Saturday 6 February 2010

2nd day in HK [ Hong Kong & Macau Trip (16/12/09 - 29/12/09) ]























oh yeah, ow michael jackson




me and 猫王



me and tiger!!!

im the winner!!!






姚明






me and 黎明






my grandma and 陈宝珠



my and astro boy




go dating lah.....


brother act thinking.............adison


李光耀


毛语录

i help you!!!!!!!!!!


" pa lai pa ki" hahaah no lah, is 男高音 tat guy







im speaking


im the king ahahaha

im seeing Diana

张国荣 and my 1st brother


me and 裴勇俊


kelly


me and JAnice 卫兰


me and 古巨基










me, mother and michelle yeoh





1st brother


李小龙


my mother and obama


me and obama







me

In the bus

yoyoyo, wassup man??


dunno wat thing






yo!!! mama


chocolate

me and my 2nd brother oso


my 2nd brother =.=

disneyland de "KTM"

No comments:

Post a Comment