Birthday =)

Chat Box :P

Friday 12 February 2010

~*Happy Chinese NEw Year*~

Today im very happy cz xin nie come my house!!! Yeah!!! Finally she come my house, i always wait for her to come my house but she din come oso, but today, she call me and say she wan come my house, haha!!When she come my house and go to my room, she lie on my bed. And she say she wan to sleep here today, hahaa, but her father dint let her sleep here , haiz.................

At 11pm, we go to mamak tong there yam char. We sit together for talking about what was happening in our school. When we talk about something funny, we laugh until very loudly, haha!!! At 12am, we two very 舍不得 each other , haha, then we go back edi ..................

Happy
Chinese
NEw
Year

Happy
Valentine
Day

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment