Birthday =)

Chat Box :P

Thursday 25 February 2010

At school.........

Today too busy when i wan go to school....When i wan to go out for buying my toothpaste and straight away to skul, forget to bring my cola de tin kosong. So back home and take it lor. Then my grandma say gt 1 little girl call me, and the last 2 numbers are 99.............cz too 緊張, so din choi her.............

At school, I tot sherlyn reach there edi. EH, haven wan...........suan lor, wait 4 her. Want go dewan edi, still haven come wor, mou gai gah, wait 4 her lor. Until 12:45pm edi, still haven come, Jeen Huey oso 陪 me lor. Suan liao, we go to dewan, maybe sherlyn really din come lor......

At dewan, sit down and think y she din come..... then i rmb tat my grandma say gt a call is a girl, last 2 number is 99, i think is sherlyn call me and say she din come skul wor, haiz............ During recess wan to call her, but the school de phone all rosak wan, wtf lah......Then chat wif shirley, chee ling, zi ying, eng yui, jia wei them lor. Then zi ying ask me wan to be her kai mui or nt, 考慮 jor 5 min later, ok lor...............

Back home jor, Call sherlyn. Ask her, she say she eat wrong something wor, din some skul lor , ok lor, tell her gt wushu like tat lor, then go bath lor, see my laptop oso sien and Hate it and bu shuang ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment